How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ron Your Own Question
Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Category: Ford
Satisfied Customers: 23001
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
Type Your Ford Question Here...
Ron is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I bought a used vehicle from a Car Dealer. They told me that

Customer Question

I bought a used vehicle from a Car Dealer. They told me that they changed out the RPM Sensor. One are they expensive or is it a quick fix. Can you give me prices on the part?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

Hello and thank you for your question,

What are they calling an RPM sensor, this engine gets it signal from the Camshaft position sensor as well as the Crankshaft position sensor, is this one of the parts they are calling a RPM sensor?

Related Ford Questions