Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

An thanks it's my 06 taurus we I just purchased, I bought it

Customer Question

an thanks it's my 06 taurus we I just purchased
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I bought it having the driver side turn signal out so it blinked fast like normal an then tonight I left my lights on for 2 hours requiringme to get a jump
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I get home an leave an within a few blocks I use my left turn signal the one that's out in the front an the radio blinked with it which is off. Then within a few minutes they quit completely
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I checked what I thought to be the correct fuse but it's fine just last night the dash lights quit
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
I think it's all related but I'm not sure where to start as I've only had it two days
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 9 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Do you own a volt meter so we can get started diagnosing?

I like to stay in contact with my customers. I assume you were not pleased with me or my answer since you did not rate it leaving me feedback. Just so you know we can still work on this issue. We can pick up where we left off or start over. I hate you paid all that money for your question deposit and have left not satisfied. Would any diagrams or repair guides or a phone call help?.

Thanks Chris