Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a 1995 ford mustang GT and it runs fine but after I

Customer Question

I have a 1995 ford mustang GT and it runs fine but after I drive it and shut it off it will not restart. Fuel pump runs at turn of key and new filter was installed.
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: This is a friends car that needed a rack and now I am stuck with it not starting. I have spark and fuel and when it starts it runs good. The car sat for 3 years so I drained the gas and filled with new gas
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: yes if someone can point me in the right directionI worked for Mercedes Benz for 20 years but know nothing about the trics on these fords
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: New Fuel new fuel filter I have fuel at the rail and spark at the plugs
JA: Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: it looks like it was hit up front hard the lower support for the radiator is bent up pretty bad
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 9 months ago.

Hello and welcome! I can assist you if you can wait until I get home. I have wiring diagrams for this circuit and can walk you through this diagnoses.

Expert:  AMEDEE replied 9 months ago.

Hello! Its Amedee from just answer. I am just checking in to see if you still need help? If so, please let me know as I would like to help.