Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have a check engine light that comes on after about 60 to

Customer Question

I have a check engine light that comes on after about 60 to 70 miles after driving. I replaced bank 1 sensor 2 but the light still comes on. Now I just had the transmission rebuilt and this did not happen prior to the rebuild. The car sat for 1 year I put non-ethanol gas in it and 1 can of sea foam. I was hoping for maybe bad gas
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes I am a pretty good mechanic but no so savy on troubleshooting electrical
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: replaced the sensor. Traced some wires in case there was a short now I am looking for maybe a vacumm leak
JA: Leaks can get messy. The Ford Mechanic will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the Ford Mechanic should know about your Ford?
Customer: No
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  tims auto repair replied 1 year ago.

Hi, My name is ***** ***** for the delay.

I will do my best to assist you

what is the year make and model?

what codes are you getting?