EricFromCT
EricFromCT, Ford Technician
Experience:  20 years dealership exp., ASE A1-A9 L1 L2, Ford Lincoln Mercury Senior Master, Diesel Certified
34559540

MY NAME IS ***** ***** MY F50 SUPER DUTY FORD V10 ENG1NE

Customer Question

MY NAME IS ***** ***** MY F50 SUPER DUTY FORD V10 ENG1NE RUNS GREAT,WHEN I SHUT IT OF, TO RUN INTO A STORE, AND COME RIGHT BACK,IT WILL NOT START. IT CRANKS OVER FINE.BUTACTS LIKE IT IS OUT OF FUEL.FUEL IS FULL. LET IT SIT 20 OR SO MINUTES,AND IT FIRES RIGHT UP ,NO MISS,RUN GREAT UNTILL NEXT TIME.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: TRUCK HAS 115000 MILES, I REPLACED ALL PLUGS AND COILS ATT100,000 MILES NO PROBLEMS SINCE. ALL WAYS STARTS AND RUNS GREAT, OTHER THAN THIS PROBLEM NOW.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Auto Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $24 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

Hi. What year is your truck? It is an F550?

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 1 year ago.

I guess you are all set with your truck? Let me know if you have any other questions on this and please rate my service. Thanks.