Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** ***** and my 05 6.0 quit running on

Customer Question

my name is ***** ***** and my 05 6.0 quit running on suddenly did some scans on it ficm seems to be giving good readings oil pressure not so much
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: changed both fuel filters and oil filter still no go unplugged oil pressure sensor get a reading of 1227
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  James replied 10 months ago.

Is p1227 the only code you received.