Dan, Technician
Experience:  Independent Shop Experience, 2 Year Automotive Diploma, & Access to Information Database
17871496

The Check Engine Light is on ,On My 2002 Ford T-Bird But we

Customer Question

The Check Engine Light is on ,On My 2002 Ford T-Bird But we cannot find The OBD Port We have looked every where????
JA: Sometimes things that you think will be really complicated end up being easy to fix with a Ford. The Ford Mechanic I'm going to connect you with knows all the tricks and shortcuts. Tell me a bit more about what's going on so he can help you best.
Customer: The Engine Light Just came on & We have A diagnostic Machine But No Port Any where?
JA: Are you hoping to fix this yourself?
Customer: Yes Just trying to Diagnose theb problem?
JA: Great! What have you tried so far?
Customer: WE have Looked EVERY WHERE TO No Avail??
JA: Is there anything else the Ford Mechanic should be aware of about your Ford?
Customer: No not that I Know Just an 2002 Ford T- Bird With Two Tops
JA: OK. Got it. I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully-refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Ford Mechanic about your situation and then connect you two.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Dan replied 1 year ago.

Hello, my name is***** is a picture of connector, let me know if you have more questions. THanks.

-

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zk8rm8yoc8akscl/thunder-2-cmd.jpg?dl=0