Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Please help I replaced ign coil on 2004 Ford expedition # 4

Customer Question

Please help I replaced ign coil on 2004 Ford expedition # ***** and #3 while moving heater hoses 2 wire connectors may have accidentally been disconnected I don't know where or what they go to I believe the color of wires are a few wire and blue on a 2 prong female connector coming out of box kinda behind pcm had to remove pcm to get to coil #4 then there is a 3 prong female bigger connector with red wire gray wire and black wire coming out of same box behind pcm both are about 12 to 16 inches long. Problem no crank no start on truck and it did start before replacing coils just had misfire my truck does not have a GPS navigation accessory so I don't know if that is one of these connectors or not please help me finding where and what they go to so I can start my truck
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 9 months ago.

Hi. I am very familiar with the Expedition and can not picture what you are describing. Sending a picture of the connector and area may help.