Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

2008 ford stop running going down road. no ground at relay

Customer Question

2008 ford stop running going down road. no ground at relay in box ground relay in run. bolted up fuse box then no run. unbolt box crank and run went to move it transfer in netural . come in next morning no run. move fuse box and wires still no run but cranks. at first no crank or run till I install ground just put this out there to if any one had this problem
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

This is really confusing. Can you please explain better? How I understand it is you have ground problem at fuse box for a fuse and truck stopped running?

Customer: replied 9 months ago.
started out no crank move fuse box had no ground at fuel pump relay . ground wire fuel pump work. crank trk it run went to move it / transfer in netural. next moring come in no run but turns over.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

Did you fix the ground wire? Do you have plwer to the fuel pump relay and the fuel pump? Is the theft light flashing?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?