Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2006 ford4.0 mustang,,I have ;fuel and spark,,on plugs ,'t

Customer Question

2006 ford4.0 mustang,,I have ;fuel and spark,,on plugs ,don't seem to be getting fuel from injectors,I see nobody wants to give the strait up ans to a person about this problem,,from what I read about the 06. It's had its fair share of problems,,,I bought this car the other day non running,I'm pointing problem toward the ECM ,,
Category: Ford
Expert:  Wayne Crawford replied 11 months ago.

Hello. My name is ***** ***** I will be helping you today.

Im not sure what you mean about nobody wanting to give an answer. That is what we are here for.

Do you have an injector pulse?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I don't know if this is true service or not,,it all seems to be messed up on here,,I'm trying to cancel ,,don't want to be scamed

You arent being scammed. If you want help I will help you. If you will do the required basic testing you will get an answer that will likely save you from wasting hundreds of dollars buying a PCM you dont need.

If you want a refund I will send your question to customer service to refund you. Just let me know. We arent out to scam anyone.