Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0 V6. Was just driving home from the

Customer Question

2010 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0 V6. Was just driving home from the store and it just quit running. Pulled to the side of the road and the anti theft light is slowly blinking. The motor cranks over but will not start. We saw online to disconnect the battery for 15 minutes and try it again...we dad and the light is still flashing and still will only crank over but not start
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: what do you want to know? I just typed what is happenng
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Ok, I'm back...what a run around with the passwords and payments
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2010 Ford Fusion SEL 3.0 V6. Was just driving home from the store and it just quit running. Pulled to the side of the road and the anti theft light is slowly blinking. The motor cranks over but will not start. We saw online to disconnect the battery for 15 minutes and try it again...we dad and thelight is still flashing and still will only crank over but not start
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Closing this duplicate post, I have already responded on this URL

http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/b1b15e34679b4b1f9877627b2faf5e4e