Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** *****,
, Yes, I have a 2006 Ford

Customer Question

My name is ***** *****,
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Yes, I have a 2006 Ford Expedition and I have an issue with the plugs or coil pack. However, I had someone check it out on their little computer and the code is U1 900-controller
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  EricFromCT replied 10 months ago.

Hi. What is the issue you are having? What is the symptom the vehicle has?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The vehicle has a vibration and cracking sound at the tail pipe. It will not accelerate like it has in the past.

Probably just the spark plugs but you could have a coil failing as well. Have you had the plugs replaced yet? how many miles are on it?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Had new plugs and coils installed 2,000 miles ago and replaced the plugs again yesterday(Friday) and the truck is still
missing and vibrating. It does not run as it should. I was told that the coils are not bad, so I am stuck until I am able to take it to the Ford Dealer.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
That's OK, don't bother with the call.

Have you had a check engine light on or flashing?

You dont want to continue further? or all you all set?