Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Joni
, Locked keys in my 2011 Ford F-150 truck. Vin #

Customer Question

Joni
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Locked keys in my 2011 Ford F-150 truck. Vin # *****
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

You have 2 ways to get in now. You can take your vin to the dealer on Monday and have a door key made. You can at the top rear of the drivers door spread the door from the cab using wooden spoons so you do not damage the paint and body. ONLY spread it enough to get a thin metal rod in to get down to the lock switch. This is the way most locksmiths do it but they have an air bag they can pump up to do it.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris