Tim Mohr, ASE MASTER TECH
Experience:  30 YRS EXPERIENCE, FOREIGN AND DOMESTIC, GAS AND DEISEL
17454363

How to I check the fuel pressure? I can't find the

Customer Question

How to I check the fuel pressure? I can't find the shredder valve on the 2004 E150 conversion van with a 4.6L engine. I wonder if the fuel pump isn't working.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I also can't find the fuel shut off switch (the switch that shuts off the pump in case of an accident)
Expert:  Tim Mohr replied 10 months ago.

these do not have a test port for the ful rail, you hook up the gauge inline with the incoming fuel line to test pressure, you can also use a scanner to read the fuel rail pressure,Tim

And the inertia switch is located behind the right side kick panel, on the passenger side,Tim

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I looked for the inertia switch on the right side. This is a van. Would you happen know more details of where?

on the passenger side, down low, the kick panel just to the right of where your fet resat, has to be removed, it is behind this side kick panel,Tim