Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My f250 2005 model s cluster instruct net panel come on and

Customer Question

My f250 2005 model s cluster instruct net panel come on and off while driving ?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.

Instrument cluster problems are very common on this truck.

If you lightly bang on the top of the dash or tap on the cluster will it come back on?

Expert:  Jared D replied 10 months ago.

Disclaimer:

Thank you for the opportunity. I love helping people fix their cars and saving them money. Please keep in mind that most problems will require some diagnosis to get them sorted out. I will be here to help until you are satisfied.

If you do not plan to rate my response please let me know as soon as possible. As an expert on Just Answer I only get paid for my service here based on positive ratings from you, the customer. If you do not plan to rate, and therefore compensate me for my time, I need to focus my efforts on customers who will.

Also, JustAnswer might send a message asking if you would like to speak via phone for an additional fee. That request is automated and not generated by me. We can communicate however you feel most comfortable.