Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

T lock by mistake and now truck won't start. Alarm is going

Customer Question

Hit lock by mistake and now truck won't start. Alarm is going off and won't stop. its done this before, but when it did, it wouldn't unlock the driver door but it did the passenger door. I unlocked it, and put the key in, and it started. But then when I got home, I shut it off and it wouldn't start. So then I locked the locks manually and unlocked each of them first, so I tried it twice and it still wouldn't start. So I turned the lights on for a few minutes, then unhooked the battery. Left the lights on for a while and then shut off and let sit for awhile, then it started. I've tried all that and more and it still won't start. If I don't get it started do I still have to pay you?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

All of this sounds like an aftermarket alarm system, the OEM system can not do the failures you have mentioned with the current and prior resolves you have done and attempted. With the key on is the theft light on or flashing?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.