Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Mi name is ***** *****,,,im tryngto reprogram a 2010 raptor

Customer Question

mi name is ***** *****,,,im tryngto reprogram a 2010 raptor pcm as-built data butno have experience in this process m using bosch mvci tool ,how can ill do thaht proces
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: the truck was modified and made it a tuning.but everything is in stock now,just need to be reprogramed the pcm. there isn't any latest calibration for this truck at this time
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Im waiting for help
Expert:  James replied 10 months ago.

Does your scan tool allow as built data to be programmed?