Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Murray 2010 SEL ABS light, Emergency brake light, and

Customer Question

Murray 2010 for Taurus SEL ABS light , Emergency brake light , and traction light all stay on , also my modis wont read the braking system?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: those 3 lights wont go off checked both fuse boxes and abs fuses are good
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

The ABS has found an issue and has turned on all three warnings. To accurately diagnose this a scan tool that can communicate wit the ABS module is needed. We need to see if its a wheel bearing, wheel speed sensor, or tone ring issue. Now if your scan tool does have the ability but the ABS module is not responding then there should be some U codes, are you getting any.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I'm only paid from the deposit you've made when you rate 3,4, or 5 stars.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.