Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My AC on my 2012 Focus only the fan works. No Heat,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** My AC on my 2012 Focus only the fan works. No Heat, Defroster, are AC
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: It only blows out the dash vents, But will not transfer to heat ac are defroster
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 10 months ago.

Hello, is this a digital ac control panel or manual with knobs? Does the ac compressor come on when the ac is turned on? The blower works on all speeds? Was anything done recently to the vehicle and now the concern started up? Can you post the 17 digit vin number for the vehicle?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Manual
Expert:  HDGENE replied 10 months ago.

Ok do you have the 17 digit vin number and does the ac compressor come on and engine cooling fans with the compressor?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
The only thing that comes on is the fan, no compressor no heat no defroster,
1FAHP3K25CL138303
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
It only blows out the dash vents.