Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I just changed alternator last week it was fine. The next

Customer Question

I just changed alternator last week it was fine. The next day batterie iight came on flickering on and off. This morning it wouldn't start , charged my batteries and it's like it's not getting juice
Category: Ford
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

hello, do you have a volt meter to test the battery ? we will need to test the battery and cables and alternator. regardless of what parts are new or not.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No I don't have volt meter
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

ok then this is going to be near impossible without one, do you think you could borrow one or pick one up from a local parts store or harbor freight? yoiu dont need a 100$ one a simple 20$ one will do. we are not going to get too crazy with diagnosis, well we shouldn't have to i don't think. :)

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Let me see what I can do
Expert:  Lou P. replied 10 months ago.

ok, i will be on all day so just reply when ready, and give me some time to see you reply. Lou.