Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I replaced batteries and positive cable on 1999 f350 7.3.

Customer Question

Customer: i replaced batteries and positive cable on 1999 f350 7.3. The neg hit positive and sparked for a second> now I have no power at all! headlights starter ignition. Nothing
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: no power at all. will not start
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). Experts aren't employees / agents of Just Answer. We are independent service providers using the Site to sell their Expert knowledge to Customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

What is the voltage on fuses 2, 10, 19, 20, 21 under the hood?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not have an answer for that. What is the relay or main fuse that goes when a ground hits the positive terminal

There is not a main relay or fuse that is designed to fail when this occurs. We have to just diagnose what failed as a result until we find it.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris