Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Pascal, FX4 2006 5.4
, Engine's run good but when I'm

Customer Question

Customer: Pascal, FX4 2006 5.4
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Engine's run good but when I'm putting some gaz, for example to shift another car in the traffic, the truck seems to loose power, and I've got some throttle and noises like the truck works with only 4 cylinders. No codes and I,ve change both cam phasers few months ago...????This engine running good only like i'm driving like my father on sunday morning...
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 12 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Can you describe the noise you get?

Do you have a scan tool to monitor power balance, mode 6, and cam retard and advance?

Have you checked the fuel pressure when this occurs?

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris