Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

The code says that the intake manifold runner control

Customer Question

Customer: The code says that the intake manifold runner control remained in the open position.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2010 ford focus error code read that
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  kalamykid replied 1 year ago.

What size engine do you have in your focus?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
why have i already been charged 28 dollars and my question was never answered????
Expert:  kalamykid replied 1 year ago.

You have to prepay for the service. The money will stay in your account till you accept the answer to your question.

Expert:  kalamykid replied 1 year ago.

If you are not happy with the help provided, the money will stay in your just answer account till you use it or ask for a refund.