Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

We have a 2003 ford r 250 and theisn't working and we have

Customer Question

Hi we have a 2003 ford r 250 and the*****isn't working and we have to plow a bunch of school lots by tonight
We are at his shop now cuz he's a mechanic but we need more help could u please contact me back ?
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I paid for this app I'm sorry but we need serious help thank
U I'm sorry
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

Can you verify your vehicle information, please?

If this is a F250 with ESOF, have the mechanic check the relays to make sure there are no issues with the relays. If the relays are good, then further checks will need to be done at the shift motor on the transfer case to see if the transfer case is getting power. If it is getting power and ground as well as a signal to shift, the the transfer case motor is bad. If your mechanic has a Ford IDS tool, he/she can check the operation of it as well as for codes in the module to indicate taht there is an issue going on with it.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,

touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,

they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
No don't send me anymore texts this is my daughters phone NO MORE !!!!
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

What exactly is the*****doing and not doing?

Were the fuses checked? Do you have a scanner to check for codes to see of there is an issue with the transfer motor?

Is there power at both relays?

Expert:  Jeremy replied 9 months ago.