Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Ron my 2000 ford is not running all the light comes when i

Customer Question

Customer: Ron my 2000 ford is not running all the light comes when i start up the truck.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i smell smoke under the hood of the truck on right side.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Pete replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** I will be happy to assist with this today.In some cases I may need more info to assist better.I apologize for any delay.

Can you describe to me what is occuring when you start or try and start your vehicle?Can you tell me the model and engine size in this vehicle here as well as what has been done to try and locate or repair this fault here?

Let me know so we can continue,thanks Pete.