Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

My name is ***** *****
, i have issue with how to

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have issue with how to disable the anti- Theft system on ford freestyle wagon se 2005 my the wheel is lock and i can't start the car
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

You can not disable nor bypass a Ford PATS anti theft system. I can try to help you resolve it though or tell you what to expect is needed to repair it.