Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

1999 F 350 won't start good batteries new starter

Customer Question

1999 F 350 won't start
good batteries
new starter
Category: Ford
Expert:  John Bryant replied 1 year ago.

Hi, thank you for posting your question to Just Answer. My name is***** am an ASE Certified Auto Technician with over 45 years of real world experience in dealerships and the aftermarket. I was the owner/operator of an automotive repair shop for 20 of those years. I am confident we can resolve your problem together. Please remember I do not know your skill level. I cannot see, smell, hear, or touch the vehicle, so it may take a few back and forth replies or a phone call to get to a satisfactory resolution. I will make every effort to get you all of the information you may need with the expectation you will give me a positive rating once you are satisfied. Please be aware that I am usually working with a few people at a time, so occasionally it may take a few minutes to respond.

Can you supply the VIN number?

Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Is this a diesel?