Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

2001 Ford F150, Truck will not open with clicker, radio &

Customer Question

2001 Ford F150 , Truck will not open with clicker, radio & clock will not work unless in Park or neutral, door chimes even when key is out and nothing left on.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jon Scott replied 10 months ago.

Hi my name is ***** ***** disconnecting your battery positive and negative cables and touch them together this will reboot the computer and all of the modules. Let me know after you do this and good luck.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Sorry youre too late. Had to take in to the dealer, need vehicle for work. Turns out GEM went bad.
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Since you have already paid for help, is there another concern you would like me to help with?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.