Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Black code 625,626
, replaced alternator was not

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** Black code 625,626
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: replaced alternator was not charging now is charging but engine code 625 ,626 keep coming back
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Can I get the year, make, model, and engine of the vehicle you are working with?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

they are not the site feedback.

Jeremy

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you with your question today.

I'm an independent contractor and I don't get paid until a rating has been made. No rate, site gets it all.

We can go back and forth as needed to help resolve the issue you are having. Follow ups are free after ratings, so rate in confidence!

May I get the year, make, model of the vehicle you are working with as well as the engine?

they are not the site feedback.

Jeremy

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
08 ford fusion se 3.0 vin 1 eng.
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

I don't work on those vehicle so I will opt out for a tech that does work on them. I don;t want to mislead you in the wrong direction. Thanks.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). All experts are independent contractors here at Just Answer none are employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We work for the customers. I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

Below is a link to the diag steps for these codes. Did you do those prior to the repair or after the repair and or can you do them now. I can walk you through any of the steps you get stuck on.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/p0625.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If your confused on why or how to rate me, let me know.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.