Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a 2014 Ford Fusion EcoBoost. Issue: Come to a stop,

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****. I have a 2014 Ford Fusion EcoBoost. Issue: Come to a stop, press the gas, the car moves about mid-way into the intersection, and the engine stalls with the display showing "run power active". No codes recorded, dealer is baffled.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Not sure, what other details might be useful?
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Sure. I have to go out for about 30 minutes anyway.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

The BCM body control module stores this fault when it detects no key on the vehicle. This can be resolved by placing the key fob in the back up slot. They need to use a diagnostic tool to diagnose the push button start system and key detection components.

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris