Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I have a reaccuring P0701 and P0868 as well as P0961 I have

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** and I have a reaccuring P0701 and P0868 as well as P0961 I have replaced the computer and solenoids still same thing any help would be appreciated
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: at first it would drive for several miles before setting the codes and now it sets them alot faster
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Can I get the year, make, engine, and model?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
2006 Ford Freestyle 3.0 V6

Thanks, ***** ***** pressure sensor or pressure issue. Can you use the link below and give me those test results.

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/90220402/testA.pdf

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

If you do not see the rating scale, or are new and confused, let me know.

I strive to provide EXCELLENT 5 STAR service, let me know what's needed from me so your pleased.

I only receive a portion of your deposit when you rate. If you do not rate or rate bad, the website keeps all of the deposit you have already paid.

Follow up/Reply as many times as needed before or after rating.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris