Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Rear door on f150 ext'd cab 2002 adjustment up and back

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** rear door on f150 ext'd cab 2002 adjustment up and back hitting slight at top when front door closes
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I changed out driver side rear door// also have to fix those cables for handles.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

Are you asking how to adjust the doors and how to take the door apart to replace the cables?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris