Ron Z.
Ron Z., - Ford Tech -
Experience:  18+yrs experience. State Inspector & Ford Diagnostics/Repair
18617752

Ford E250 fuel canister removal.

Customer Question

Ford E250 fuel canister removal .
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

Are you referring to the EVAP Canister for emissions?

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

If you are referring to the EVAP Canister, there were 2 different mounting spots for this vehicle. I can provide you with the replacement procedure and Canister locations for both in a PDF file. A simple visual check should easily let you know which you have, then follow the appropriate procedure in the PDF. Download the PDF file here: https://www.dropbox.com/s/6j2v52q9y8rtfz1/e250-can.pdf?dl=0

If my answer has helped you, please help me by leaving a rating or accepting my answer so I may be credited. Rating or accepting my answer does not cost you extra. It allows me to be credited for my work. Please rate or accept. You can ask follow-up questions after you rate or accept.

Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

Hi Jorge. I noticed this thread was still open and wanted to check-in with you. Was that the correct information you were looking for?