Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I replaced a dead alternator and found the battery had to be

Customer Question

I replaced a dead alternator and found the battery had to be replaced due to the stress of running on dead alternator.
But I am continuing to have the problem with my 2003 Ford Escape when I turn off the engine.
The odometer,clock,radio,curtesy light go off or back to original radio or clock and each door must be locked separately to name most of the obvious problems.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

You turn the engine off, the odometer, clock, radio, and courtesy lights go off. Can you go into more detail on what you mean?

No power door locks work lock or unlock from either switch or fob?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris