Randall C
Randall C, ASE MasterTechnician
Experience:  35 years ASE Master Tech, Diagnostic , Electrical Specialist
13677702

, yes, I have a Ford F150 2002 4.2L pickup, someone

Customer Question

Customer: ***** *****
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: yes , I have a Ford F150 2002 4.2L pickup, someone stole my battery and Ignition Coil pack, I have new ones but I'm not sure how to reconnect spark plug wires to the coil pack, the correct configuration
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the coil looks to be numbered 1,2,3,
4,6,5
Expert:  Randall C replied 1 year ago.

Hello, I am Randall, Thanks for the question, In order to help, I have included a couple links for you to click on.,One shows the coilpack layout and the other is an even better view on what wire goes where from coil to plugs. I assume you are good with battery install and this plug wiring configuration is the information you need to get wires in correct order, Here are the 2 links for your review