Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

The dome lights 't come on the truck starts then dies, the

Customer Question

the dome lights don't come on the truck starts then dies, the instruments guages flicker back and fourth and when the key is removed the door locks and dome light flash on
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Your only true option is to have the truck scanned qith a Ford IDS tool to see why the PATS module is acting up. When you blow a fuse for it, there is usually an internal problem with that module. Even more so with the complaints you have. Theybare all module related. There is a huge possibility that the PATS module itself needs to be replaced due to the symptoms you have. The Ford IDS tool will confirm with the code.

Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?