Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

It is related to your answer on the f350 super duty:

Customer Question

It is related to your answer on the f350 super duty: maf/iat../iat integrated sensor on my 6.0 diesel.
I have an 05 f350 that iam trying to hook back up the MAF sensor on. Looking at your answer and the picture of the MAF, it seems like you said to hook the gy/red wire from the IAT sensor to pin 1 and gy wire to pin 6 on the maf. Thus elmiateing the iat sensor
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assir you.

What is the other question that this is in reference to? I'm not seeing it so I can assist you.

Are you trting to bypass the MAF or install a replacement?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was trying to tAlk with Eric.
He's is the one that posted what Iam talking about
Expert:  Jeremy replied 1 year ago.

There was no request for a certain tech nor a reference question.

I will opt out.

Good day.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

I am not technically a diesel expert but I own a 2005 f350 with the 6.0 and I see you have been waiting awhile nd the previous expert opted out, plus I don't know if eric is online or not but here is the maf wiring diagram shown in figure 2,

Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

If you would prefer only Eric, I suggest you ask for him specifically through his profile, http://www.justanswer.com/car/expert-ebrock63/?rpt=3800#re.v/458/

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Ok thanks
Expert:  Mike S. replied 1 year ago.

Thanks for what the link to Eric or the wiring diagram?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
The link to Eric
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 1 year ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose). No experts here are Just Answer employees, we do not get a paycheck or benefits from JA. We are independent contractors, only paid when you rate our answer.

It appears the expert your looking for is not interested. The only Eric here was online today and would have responded if he wanted to. Would you like me to help you?

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off. I am also sending an offer allowing me to upload diagrams or repair guides if that helps.

Thanks Chris