Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

Thank You! I have a 2000 F350 super duty. I dont use the

Customer Question

Customer: Thank You! I have a 2000 F350 super duty. I dont use the remote locks or the alarm. However i have replaced both batteries and now the lights flash. Ive disconnected the speaker, But how can i completely disconnect?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: Nope. Just need to figure out how to Turn the alarm system off.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: Yes.
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Mike S. replied 10 months ago.

try removing fuse #15 in the central junction box.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 10 months ago.

No, wait that feeds the brake pedal switch , the powertrain control module and instrument cluster also.

Expert:  Mike S. replied 10 months ago.

I don't see a way without knocking out power to something important. I'll just opt out and see if another expert can help.

Expert:  EricFromCT replied 10 months ago.

Hi. A different expert here. Do you know if this is an aftermarket alarm? Can you post a picture of the remote to the chat?

Do you still need assistance with this?