Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I'm ***** ***** and I need to replace my intake manifold on

Customer Question

Customer: I'm ***** ***** and I need to replace my intake manifold on a 2000 F150 what should this cost. I preferr an original not after market manifold. Thanks
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: its the big v8 Triton on a on a 7700 truck
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

I'm sorry the Expert you requested was unavailable to assist you today. It appears that Tech is currently "Offline". Now that his 15 minute "request lock" has expired, hopefully I can be of some assistance in his place. Sorry for the delay.

Are you replacing the upper intake or the lower or Both?

Expert:  Ron replied 1 year ago.

The factory list price on a Lower intake is right at 299.22 and the list price on the upper intake is right at $445.00. Post back id you need the replacement steps