Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

1990 mustang 5.0 replaced fuel pump, relay, and distributer

Customer Question

Customer: ***** ***** 1990 mustang 5.0 replaced fuel pump, relay, and distributer still won't start. Fuel pump comes on and goes back off time after time. Computer been changed also.
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I CAN MAKE RUN WITH CARBURATOR CLEANER SHUTS OFF SOON AS IT BURNS OUT.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 10 months ago.

Hello and welcome! My name is ***** ***** I can assist you with your question. Does the check engine come on with the key on? Does it go off while cranking the engine over? Have you checked injecor pulse?

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
everything has been checked the car won't run by itself not unless sprayed by carburetor cleaner the fuel rail and injectors are good . the car pumps gas just a little bit then cuts off. everything is good. what is the problem with it not going to the injectors??
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 10 months ago.

Please answer my questions above.

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
no the check engine the injectors have fire looks like you don't know what's going with info I already gave need a refund back to my account
Expert:  AMEDEE replied 10 months ago.

You can process a refund on your end