Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I have ids software shop pc and a vcm 2. when I start up the

Customer Question

Customer: I have ids software for our shop pc and a vcm 2. when I start up the ids software it says there is an update for the vcm 2 when I click the tick button to update nothing happens'
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i do not believe my vcm is communicating with the ids
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
hello
Expert:  James replied 1 year ago.

Hello are you trying to use the VCM 2 wirelessly? Do you already have a subscription through Ford?