HDGENE
HDGENE, Ford Senior Master/Diesel/Trans
Experience:  25 years Auto experience, Ford ,GM, Chrysler, Asian & European
285738

Heating the car
, i have a ford escape 2008,the heating

Customer Question

Customer: heating the car
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i have a ford escape 2008,the heating was working yesterday but today it is not heating and the car is very cold,but the engine is hot as i could see on the dashboard
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: ok,i wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Customer: also in summer only one side gets worm and the other cold,but now both are all cold
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello is this a manual or electronic climate control panel? Are both heater hoses hot and the same temperature going into the firewall? Coolant level is full and looks in decent shape, not dirty or rusty looking?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi is Ford escape 2008
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know if it is manual or not
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I do not know anything about cars.let me know what to fix
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Well I need some more information to be sure what is wrong, what I can tell you is this. If the coolant bottle under the hood is low/empty,this can cause a loss of heater operation since it will get an airpocket. If the coolant level is full, you need to verify both heater hoses are hot to the touch, if one is hot and the other cool, the heater core can be plugged/restricted and need replacing.If the hoses are hot it can be a faulty temperature blend door motor that moves the ac/heater door from cold to hot. If it has knobs on the dash for the climate control it is a manual system, if it is digitial it is an electronic system and uses two temperature blend door motors for driver side and passneger side

Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Do you need more help with this concern?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Please. Kindly cancel my card from your system. I do not need your services any more. It was just a one time help I needed. You guys took 31$. Is ok I do not want to pay any monthly fee
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

Hello, you need to contact customer service. I don't have anything to do with websites charges, only assist with your questions

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
What is the number please
Expert:  HDGENE replied 1 year ago.

I don't have a phone number but know you can email *****@******.***