Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

How do your remove blower motor from 06 Ford Explorer
,

Customer Question

Customer: How do your remove blower motor from 06 Ford Explorer
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I have a loud noise coming from the blower fan, like something has gotten into the blower. This is causing the dash to really vibrate, it gets worse as you increase the fan speed.
JA: OK got it. Last thing — Ford Mechanics generally expect a deposit of about $28 to help with your type of question (you only pay if satisfied). Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Ron Z. replied 10 months ago.

Sorry for the delay in getting to your question... Did you still need help with this?