Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I am working on 1970 ford bronco no spark to the

Customer Question

Customer: Tim I am working on 1970 ford bronco no spark to the pluges.replace stator brain box and key switch
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: test light key on one side of coil bright and other side dim
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, you have no spark, you have battery voltage at the coil but no pulsing ground to fire the coil/rpm signal? The duraspark module is new? And the pickup coil in the distributor is new?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Replaced key switch all get one spark
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Long as you have rpm signal the coil should fire, did you replace the coil as well?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, im about to log off for the evening, id be happy to do a phone call with you in the morning if thats ok