Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

Cannot get gas into fuel tank, have replaced purge valve and

Customer Question

Customer: Cannot get gas into fuel tank, have replaced purge valve and Char canister and showing code P0451
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: 2008 Ford F250 Super Duty with 5.4L engine
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: sure
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** i will assist you.

You did the canister on the tank itself? If only the one under the hood, there is also one on the tank. It is a box that has a filter. Clean it out and it should fill again.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 10 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?