Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

I would like to talk to you again about my f 150 truck same

Customer Question

I would like to talk to you again about my f 150 truck same question if you would like me to for me talking to you last night please let me know but we are still talking about the same problem thanks Mike M
Category: Ford
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

I am willing to try and help. Can you give me all the details and the issue and what you have tried?

What year model?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris

Customer: replied 10 months ago.
I got my answer I paid the proper person please stop asking thanks

Glad you got it resolved. I have no way of knowing if you have opened other posts. All I can see is you have paid on this post to get help and it appears (ed) that help was still needed.