Chris (aka- Moose), Technician
Experience:  16 years experience
2499435

Ok last night I stated my 2001 ford f 150 standard cab 4x2

Customer Question

Customer: ok last night I stated my 2001 ford f 150 standard cab 4x2 4.2 autotrans when I started the truck the theft light was flashing and after small amount of time the flashing slowed up then stopped then when I turned the truck off it would not start again fuel pump is working so is relay and fuse is good reset was not tripped
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: i just gave the whole thing
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: yes
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Expert:  HDGENE replied 11 months ago.

Hello, werent we working on this concern in a different question already?

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
lets try this again
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok were talking about the pats system on 2001 ford f 150 4.2 xl
now the light is not blinking when the truck is off and normally it does blink when the truck is not running
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
ok I was able to log on and get it straighten out could we please go back to my question
Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 11 months ago.

Welcome, I'm Chris (aka Moose) I'm an independent contractor here at Just Answer.

The previous tech has opted out, would you like my help?

Thanks for asking your question and letting me try to help you.

Expert:  Chris (aka- Moose) replied 10 months ago.

I like to stay in contact with my customers that appear not pleased, still working on the concern, or have not rated yet. I assume you were not pleased with my help. I hate that you have spent money to get an answer but left not happy. Can you tell me why, or can I help more. If its more help you need just reply and we can pick up where we left off.

Thanks Chris