Jeremy
Jeremy, Certified Diesel Technician/Electrician
Experience:  ASE, NATEF Engines and Electrical certified, EPA 608/609
9290743

My starter just spins...appears that maybe the securiy

Customer Question

my starter just spins...appears that maybe the securiy system has the fuel pump shut down. How can i get i started quickly?
Category: Ford
Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

My name is ***** ***** I will assist you.

Is the security system after market? You will have to disable the security system or repair the security system. Sometimes you can jump the fuel relay, but that doesn't always work. It depends on the security system and how it was installed.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
You want a 5 star service and I want to provide a 5 star service. Please consider that I don't know your skill level as well as I can't see,
touch, smell, hear the vehicle/machine in question. Please provide as much detail as possible and I will provide as much back.

Once an answer is provided, you should see a rating screen. Please rate my personal service to you. The ratings are my personal feedback,
they are not the site feedback.

Thank you for allowing me to assist you through Just Answer!

Jeremy

Expert:  Jeremy replied 11 months ago.

I see you viewed this and this is still showing as a open question due to no positive (3 stars or more) rating.

Did you still need assistance with this?