Dr.carz
Dr.carz, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  10 year ford master tech. ase master cert. 3 yrs independant shop.
35496794

I'm ***** *****. We have an explorer 2011 and we need the

Customer Question

Customer: Hi, i`m ***** *****. We have an explorer 2011 and we need the location of the restraints control module. We can`t find it. Greetings
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: We work about the Airbag system from an ford explorer 2011 (the lamp is on and the code is B1212) so we need to know the location of the restraints control module (RCM) because the TSB 12-5-11 say to disconnect the connectors and apply electrical grease to the connectors
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $28) to post your type of question to Ford Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: so, how is to pay ? Yes, i`ll wait
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Ford
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Hi, now i`ved payed, can you help me to locate the RCM of my Ford Explorer 2011 ? Greetings
Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

Sorry for the wait the module is located under the center console bolted to floor pan. Good luck. I do not recieve payment until you accept and leave feedback thanks.

Expert:  Dr.carz replied 1 year ago.

Please remember to rate my service and Accept Thank You.