Ron, ASE Certified Technician
Experience:  23 years with Ford specializing in drivability and electrical and AC. Ford certs and ASE Certs
7276279

I took the dash and everything apart including the two bolts

Customer Question

I took the dash and everything apart including the two bolts off the housing unit and I can't get the housing unit to budge. It's only moving side to side. I am trying to replace the heater core in a 1988 ford crown Victoria.
Category: Ford
Expert:  Super Mechanic replied 11 months ago.

Hello and welcome. My name is ***** ***** you for visiting the site, I will be happy to assist you today.

.

There are more screws and nuts that hold the heater core housing in. It would be hard to explain where they are.

.

I can get the instructions with diagrams for it and put it in a PDF file, (it is rather large) and send it to your email address for as little as possible.

.

You will just have to accept the additional service offer and ENTER your email address in the “ENTER CONTACT INFO” section so that I can see it, Thanks